Current Rules And Guidelines
The Ministry of Health (MoH) has issued guidelines on infection prevention and control (IPC) of COVID-19 at different places. The general guidelines are
- Everyone should maintain a distance minimum of 1 metre (3 feet) in public places.
- Use of face covers/masks to be mandatory.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with soap and water or use an alcohol- based hand sanitizer.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority
- Keep up to date on the latest COVID-19 hotspots (cities or local areas where COVID-19 is spreading widely). If possible, avoid traveling to places – especially if you are an older person or have diabetes, heart or lung disease.